Thursday, October 05, 2006

NEW COMMAND

It has been a while since last updating this page...A lot has gone on since Jan we left the dry dock on 1st week of August and went back pierside..Also I transferred from USS HARRY S TRUMAN CVN-75 after 4 yrs onboard on Aug. 16, 2006 and went home on transfer leave for 3 weeks. I spent 8 months working in S-2 galley onboard the barge feeding apprx. 150 people..After my transfer leave I reported 11 Sept 2006 to Naval Support Activity Norfolk, Norfolk, VA. I now work for regional support in Sewells Point Region Combined bachelor Housing on Naval Station Norfolk. I work in Enterprise Hall on Naval Station Base as Quaterdeck Watch and that is all i do still have the 5 and 2 schedule. I am on shore duty for 3 yrs.. I have extended until 2008 which is end of obligated service. I did not reenlist due to problems on Truman. I will most likely take E-5 advancement Exam in March.. Well that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home